...and SMILES!
It is already hard to remember life prior to Isaac Owen. We are loving life as a family of FOUR! Today was actually my very first day since Isaac's birth of flying solo at home with both boys. The reality is sinking in that I'm now a mom of TWO and will pro
bably never have another free moment to myself again : ) but I'm loving every minute of the adventure and there's no place I'd rather be!!!! My boys certainly are precious gifts and my heart is overflowing with gratefulness to the Lord for his Goodness and this great reward of getting to be a Mommy!!!!
Isaac rolled over from his tummy to his back in the hospital and I thought it was just a fluke, but he's been doing it ever since we came home. There is not leaving this little man anywhere because he just might not be there when you return!
Such good BUDDIES!
Being a BOY MOM rocks!
- is such a CONTENT and HAPPY little fella... But he's sure to let us know when he's hungry, poopy or gassy!
- is a GRUNTER to the max... If his grunting is any indication of what his verbal skills are going to be like, then Isaac is going to be a chatter box!
- does not spit up... No need for burp cloths in this house which makes for one happy mama. : )
- sleeps in about 4-hour stretches at night, waking Mommy up twice most nights.
- eats every 2-2.5 hours during the day... luckily Ike is a very quick eater because I've got a busy two-year old who doesn't take a break when it's time to feed lil bro!
- is a pooping machine... I never knew one baby could go through so many DIAPERS... We've definitley had to increase the budget in this area!
- makes a darling "O" face with his lips like he's whistling when he's pooping.
- is very STRONG! The doc thinks Isaac is going to be a very early crawler becuase he's already got the motion down to MOVE on all fours!
- doesn't like the pacifier... I guess it's one habit we won't have to break later!
- is a pro with the bottle. Hooray! Mommy's got a bit of freedom...
- his hair is getting blonder and his eyes are getting bluer!
- is very independent during the day but once 8 O'clock hits and big bro is in bed then Isaac says, "Now it's my turn for attention!". So, it's nice getting some independent time with each of my boys but does make for long and exhausting days!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment