21-Months-Old

Wyatt is only 3 months away from turning TWO! How can this be? It has been a very FULL month. Wy guy has been such a trooper with all of the changes that have taken place this past month. He is in a very FAST PACE kind of stage right now and I feel like I'm chasing him around and disciplining ALL day long. : ( But I know it's worth it in the long run. Have I mentioned how exhausting it is to have an almost-two-year-old little rascal? It's
very exhausting and making me feel old before I even hit 30! : ) But I'm loving every minute of my role as 'mommy' and can't think of another job I'd rather have... Although it's definitely the hardest, it's by far the most rewarding as well! I'm very blessed...
Wyatt has such a FUN personality and he brings us tons of laughter along with plenty of new frustration each day. We're growing and learning together. The Lord is refining my heart and character daily and He uses Wyatt to teach me so many lessons about myself!
Here are a few of Wyatt's picture poses...
Daddy is still Wyatt's favorite buddy. He gets so excited to see Daddy each evening and immediately wants a "ride".

Wyatt loves to TALK on the phone. It's very hard for me to have a conversation b/c Wy guy reaches for the phone and says, "Talk, talk!"

Poor Gabbi puts up with a whole lot of lovin' from Wyatt

I might have to find a different spot for my jewelry box because Wyatt loves to try it all on.

Yep, he's figured out the baby gates. I though they were supposed to be child-proof. He is just too smart...

Wy loves to build forts out of the couch cushions.

He likes to eat his cereal out of a mixing bowl for some silly reason.

Finger in the nose... That's the stage we're in too.

He keeps me very busy... He's always on top of or inside of something.

Here's a glance at the second round and LAST of our moving boxes right before they got picked up and carried OUT of our dining room!!! Hooray! It has been a very long process but we're finally through all of the boxes from inside the house. Now we'll have to tackle the garage come Spring...

________________________________________________________
Fun Facts About Our 21-Month-Old:
WYATT...
- ANNUCIATES his words so clearly: He says "butter", not "budder". I love it!
- Is very TASK ORIENTED. Give the little man a job to do and he's a happy camper.
- Still loves to COOK and string out all of my pots and pans throghout the kitchen.
- Says "CHEESE" for the camera
- Thinks that Santa Clause is NOAH with the big white beard
- Has been spoiled with so many gifts at the door that when the door rings he runs to the door saying "PACKAGE!". He cried on Monday because all we got were some documents from the ups driver.
- Loves M&Ms ("m's pease") or anything CHOCOLATE and jelly beans ("beans pease"). This little fella still loves to EAT...
- Is really COMMUNICATING now, putting lots of words together, and MIMICKING everything we say!
- Got his 2-year MOLARS which made for one very long week, but I think we're finally done with teething...I'll have to find another excuse for him on grumpy days now : ) !
- Does not like to have messy hands or a messy diaper... He demands both to be cleaned immediately. : )
- Should have pictures of his new baby brother in his next monthly birthday post!!!! We're in week 37 now...
No comments:
Post a Comment