March 5, 2009

Our Little Man Isn't So Little....

Our little man is getting so BIG!!!! He is just a week away from turning ONE...Where did the year go? Wyatt is quite the character these days. : ) We just love him to pieces. He took his first 2 steps last Saturday and has been taking 4 or 5 steps here and there all week. He's probably going to be walking with confidence by the time Joe and I get back to FL, after spending a week with his cousins! : ) Shhhh...they've promised not to tell me while I'm gone!
Super Wy is always so proud of himself!
Helping Mommy clean the floors
Time with Dad on Sunday morning...Wy's used to waiting on Mommy already!
Still loves to show off in the tub!
His new favorite thing is to watch videos of himself on the computer!
Best buds.
He's always got his nose in a book!
Let's play ball!
Tuckered out in the corner...I've caught him in this position numerous times!
Next time I post...Super Wy will be ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment