February 14, 2009

Our Love Bug is Almost One...

Yep, our little heart breaker is 11-months-old today! Wyatt will be our big one-year-old in March. It has been a fabulous 11 months! It's gone by so fast of course, but we actually wouldn't want the time to slow down any...We're loving every minute of the adventure with Wyatt and every stage seems to bring us even more JOY and LAUGHTER than the previous!!!!
Mommy has definitely captured my heart!
Thanks for my firetruck Aunt Brianna, Uncle Trent and Cousins Ashtyn and Daxton! : )
Do I look COOL in my new shades, or what?
I'll let me dad give 'em a try too!
I never knew my heart could hold so much love...Mommy is smitten!
We have some really sweet friends who offered to watch Wyatt while Joe and I went out on a date! It was fabulous to get to go to dinner, just the 2 of us, and carry on a conversation without any interruptions (although we love our lil chatterbox to be with us most of the time!). We had a great day together celebrating God's greatest gift of love through His Son, and the love He's given us as a family!!!! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fun Facts about our 11-Month Old: WYATT...
  • says "Dada" and "Mama"
  • loves blueberries
  • loves Gabbi, balls, dancing and music, car rides, drumsticks.
  • dislikes anything from a jar that's green, nap time, the word "NO" : /
  • is standing alone and climbing the stairs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment