January 29, 2009

Up the Stairs He Goes!

Wyatt's new "job" is to hold Gabbi's leash and let her out the back door to go potty. He gets pretty fired up if we don't let him do it all by himself. So today he was apparently feeling extra independent and decided he didn't need Mommy's help at all. Without any hesitation, he followed Gabbi right on up the basement stairs like he'd done it a thousand times before. Just like that...and he's a pro at the stairs! What a difference a day can make! Now coming down is going to be another issue! I guess I'll be investing in more baby gates this weekend!!!!! :) Here are a few pics from his very 1st stair climbing experience. I told you... I've always got the camera in hand just in case!!!!!
Here I come, Gabbi...
I'm getting closer...
Almost there...
Hooray for me! Am I big stuff, or what? Let's do it again and again and again and again...!

No comments:

Post a Comment