January 1, 2009
Ringing in the New Year!
Out with the old and in with the new! I cannot believe that 2008 is over...Where did the year go? I'm missing all of the memories of 2008 already but am excited for what the next year will bring. We had a great time celebrating with lots of friends. Everyone stuck around until 11pm (which was impressive for having so many babies and kiddos!). Lil Wy didn't want to miss the action. He woke up at 11:45pm just in time to bring in the new year with us!
And on New Year's Day, our little man finally LEARNED TO CRAWL!!!!! So now he is constantly on the go and very mobile. Wy already pulled over a candle tree that came crashing down in a million pieces. Wyatt was just fine but it sure left my heart a thumpin'....that was enough to make me realize that I need to baby-proof this house in a hurry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment