October 12, 2008

New pix for Daddy!

Dear Dad,
I've sure missed you like crazy but the week has gone fast! I'm LOVING the jumperoo you bought for me... And Mommy loves it too because I jump so hard that I wear myself out, and then I take really long naps! : ) It was fun and a little bit confusing to hear your voice on the phone today... I was looking all over the living room trying to find you... Where were you hiding, Dad? I was waiting for you to jump up and say "peek-a-boo"! Can't wait to see you in 16 more days...Better hurry home because I'm changing really fast! Guess what? I'll be 7 months old on Tuesday! I still love you (Yes, all the way to the moon and back!). Your biggest fan, Wyatt
Wearing out the new jumperoo!
Getting back from a cold morning run and waking up like sunshine from a nap!
My little feet are always through the rails when Mommy comes to get me!
No Dad, I'm not wearing lipstick...I just really enjoyed my prunes!
I think he's going to be quite the leader... He commands Gabbi around already!
P.S. HAPPY 34th ANNIVERSARY Mimi and Poppy... See you sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment