September 21, 2008

On the Road Again...

Well, Joe got to be home for almost 5 days before hitting the road again...So, we've officially seen each other now for 5 days out of the past 6 weeks. Although it was great to be together for a few days, the "hellos" followed by more "goodbyes" are always hard. We're hoping that he makes it home on Saturday evening so we can have a day together before he starts another assignment. I normally try hard not to wish time away, but November 4th just can't get here fast enough this year... We're hoping that it marks the end of Joe's travel, depending on which candidate wins the election??? OK, so I'm done splashing around in the pity pool now!!! : ) Wyatt and I truly are enjoying our time together... He certainly keeps me smiling! Our lives are still full and so blessed and I wouldn't change a thing.... I'm so thankful for all that we've been given!

No comments:

Post a Comment