September 2, 2008

Halfway Home!

Two weeks down, and two to go! Your halfway home, Dad!
I'm almost too big for my bumbo chair : ) The tray smashes my thighs!!!
Entertaining myself with my own 2 feet!
Yummy--My toes are so cute and they taste good!
Tired of being without you, Dad!
Dear Daddy,
My new discovery this week has been my feet and toes...I can almost get my whole foot in my mouth and I love to suck on my big toe like it's a lollipop! I went to visit my pediatrician this week and found out that I still have an ear infection. Bummer! Although, I really like the new medicine she gave me--it is quite sweet! A spoonful of sugar really does help the medicine go down! I've been giving Mommy a little bit of fuss (just for some extra attention), but for the most part, I'm still all smiles and laughter. Your still in my heart and on my mind. I miss you, Dad!
Love, Lil Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment