We're in the final stretch now... Joe has been on the campaign trail for 3 weeks and should be home early next week. Hopefully he'll be around for a couple of weeks before heading out again for the month of October. We're counting down the days til Nov 4... Election Day!!!!
Getting bundled up for an early morning run!
I might sprout a tooth before you get home, Dad!
An adoring gaze!
I love to play tunes on my new piano!
Gobbling up my green beans--
Very Tasty!

Having fun in my new tub!
Dear Daddy,
Mommy thinks I've changed more in this past month than ever before! I am sitting so big all the time and I'm even able to stand up by myself while holding onto the ottoman. I am becoming very interactive, so playful, and I have an opinion about everything. I have had so much fun with Mimi and Poppy this week... I've definitely got them wrapped around my finger! I am always showing off and waiting for a response! : )
Your Little Rascal, Wyatt
No comments:
Post a Comment