
July 26, 2008
The BIG 3-0 for Joe!!!!
This has been a BIG year for Joe... He became a daddy in March and finished a decade of being in his twenties in July. Joe turned 30 on July 19th and we've been partying : ) it up ever since... We celebrated twice while we were with our families in KS, Wyatt and I planned a get-together for him with friends this past weekend, and we have a little weekend getaway to Chicago planned for next weekend!!!! I think it's been a very fun and memorable birthday for Joe... And I've reminded him that he's got 2 years to start working on my 30th birthday bash!!! : ) Wyatt loves to party... He thought the balloons were the best part of it all... And he sure had an eye on the cake!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment