May 11, 2008

Mother's Day and Baby Dedication!

Today was a very special day...

This was my very first Mother's Day! Thanks, Wy, for making me a mommy! I woke up to 2 cards, one from each of my boys, and was presented with a very generous gift... a jogging stroller!!!

Our new jogging stroller!

I'm not so sure about this contraption!!!



Even more importantly, we had Wyatt dedicated at church today. Our prayer is that he would come to know the Lord at an early age and choose to serve Him with his whole heart all of the days of his life!


I asked the Lord to give me this child, and he has given me my request. Now I am giving him to the Lord, and he will belong to the Lord his whole life.
1 Samuel 1:27-28


Baby Dedication!

Wyatt with Pastor Steve!


Today was also bittersweet because it was the last day of my maternity leave from work. Tomorrow I head back to the hospital. It's only part-time, but it's still going to be very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment